Originating from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wolvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier. The overhauled design features a removable synthetic liner and a three-piece proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals. When the cold winter creeps in, Wolvhammer has you covered.
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer, and offers more walking traction
- Aerogel insulation blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth
- Real rubber outsole with microglass lugs. Comes with removable cleat plate for flat pedal use
- Single-zone BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep winter elements out and warmth in
- Suggested temperature range: 0° F (-18° C) to 25° F (-3° C)
We are still doing repairs (via appointment only) click the service tab to Make one.
Some of our new bikes are still in boxes. Please call ahead if you are coming to look at a specific bike to make sure it is assembled.
Certain bikes and products now ship for free!