The Body Geometry Taho is designed for cycling, but with many of the attributes of a lightweight hiking shoe, so it's truly trail ready whether you're in the saddle or hiking off the bike.
* Rubber sole inspired by an MTB tire tread pattern
* TrailTraction cycling plate is stiff for cycling, but flexible in front of the cleat for comfort when walking
* Padded BG insole for ergonomic comfort
* Suede leather upper with breathable mesh panels
* A single top strap keeps laces safely out of the chainrings
* 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern, compatible with all major MTB pedals.
* Approximate weight 830g pair (# 39).