The ultimate big mountain platform, the Slayer is meant for riding fast and sending it deep. Designed to be able to pedal to the top of any descent, this bike allows you to shred corners, hit gaps, and ride harder than you ever thought possible.
Whether you're smashing through the roughest trails imaginable or scrubbing lips in the park, the Slayer is built for those who charge. RockyMountain has made it longer and slacker, with better small-bump sensitivity and a more progressive end-stroke. For those who like to fine-tune their ride before they shred, RockyMountain kept the RIDE-4 adjustment system to allow for further geometry and ride feel customization. Rocky Mountain led the original freeride movement, and the Slayer continues the legacy.
- Frame FORM Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-4 Adjustable Geometry.
- Fork RockShox Yari RC 29: 170mm 42mm Offset / 27.5: 180mm 37mm Offset
- Front Travel 170mm. (200mm Dual Crown Compatible)
- Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select, MD = 350 lb / LG = 400 lb / XL = 450 lb
- Rear Travel 170mm
- Stem Rocky Mountain 35 AM
- Brakes Shimano MT520 4 Piston / Shimano RT64 203mm / Shimano RT64 203mm
- Brake Levers Shimano MT520 4 Piston
- Shifters Sram SX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur Sram SX Eagle
- Cassette Sram PG-1210 11-50T
- Chain Sram SX Eagle
- Weight 17.25 KG