Purple also has a Zeb ultimate..
Slash 9.8 is a carbon enduro mountain bike built to handle big hits, rail corners, and rip down the mountain faster than you ever thought possible. Ultra-stiff and ultra-tough carbon frame, carbon wheels, and the most refined suspension tech from RockShox make this long-travel 29er a worthy contender for any dedicated rider and enduro podium.
It's right for you if...
You're looking to tackle huge days on huge mountains, whether it's an enduro race or an epic adventure. You want the light weight and muted vibes of a carbon frame, and you prioritize tunable suspension performance over a shiny, top-shelf drivetrain.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 160mm of travel and an all-new RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock with an updated Thru Shaft damper, plus an all-new RockShox ZEB fork with extra-beefy 38mm stanchions. A Shimano XT 12-speed drivetrain for super-smooth shifting that's easy on the thumb, 4-piston brakes for confident descents, and Line Elite 30 carbon wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for quick acceleration when you need it most.
The final word
This is a beast of a mountain bike. You get hot new suspension technology normally reserved for the most expensive bikes, and you get it on a fresh new frame. With Slash 9.8, the faster you go, the better it rides, so giddy-up.
Why you'll love it
- The RockShox ZEB fork's bigger 38mm stanchions help you stay on your line through the chunky stuff, while the updated damper lets you dial in the feel
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
- We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage
- Wider seat tube, wider dropper—the 34.9mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster
- A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear
We are still doing repairs (via appointment only) click the service tab to Make one.
Some of our new bikes are still in boxes. Please call ahead if you are coming to look at a specific bike to make sure it is assembled.
Certain bikes and products now ship for free!