Specialized Roll Elite Low entry
There’s a feeling people get when everything just clicks on a ride, and the Roll is a bike that just pulls it all together for you. Take it out on a bike path—dirt or paved—and enjoy the smooth, efficient ride afforded by the lightweight frame and unique Ground Control Positioning. Feel the confidence and stability a wider, more stable tire provides. And ride longer thanks to the Body Geometry science that’s gone into saddles, grips, and pedals that keep you comfortable for mile-after-mile. Get out there, get active, and feel it for yourself.
There are two types of personal trainers in the world—drill sergeants and cheerleaders. The Roll Elite is the latter kind, in bicycle form. With its lightweight, alloy frame and fork; eight speeds of 'get out there and go fast' gearing; stable, wide tires; and powerful mechanical disc brakes, the Roll does everything in its power to encourage, motivate, and inspire you to get out and keep fit in comfortable, efficient style. The low entry version makes getting on and off a breeze.
- Climb efficiently and with less effort thanks to the Roll’s lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum frame. Added versatility comes care of rack and fender mounts.
- Enjoy more power transfer and steer with confident control courtesy of the rigid A1 Premium Aluminum fork.
- The durable aluminum wheel accommodates a wider tire for extra stability and shock absorption.
- Wide diameter, Specialized Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3" tires with BlackBelt protection provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable and comfortable ride on paved or dirt roads.
- Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile, thanks to the Body Geometry saddle, which “cups” the sit bones, and a suspension seat post that soaks up the bumps.
See more: Hybrid/Urban