An approach shoe for the dedicated trail rider designed to have just as much performance when hiking as it does when riding.
The proprietary SlipNot SuperTacky rubber sole was developed to strike a perfect balance of pedal grip and trail kick. To aid in climbing steep and loose trails, built in a flexible toe section that makes it easier to kick into the terrain, giving you a leg up when you hike up.
- Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency; optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment; and reduce injury risks.
- Welded mesh and TPU upper eliminates seams and is engineered for durability.
- SlipNot ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection.
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption with shank layer for impact absorption and stability.
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 386.5 grams
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Laces|
|Outsole||SlipNot Super Tacky|
Two pedals for the price of two. Left & right are in the box. A...
Our best selling road shoe!! Great design for shimano SPD-SL and Look pedals "Entry-level" is...
Price includes two pedals. Left and right. The DMR V6 MTB Flat Platform pedal is...
BIKE REPAIRS NEED AN APPOINTMENT
Are you confused about the valves on your wheel?
If you would like to test ride a bike, please call ahead so we can have it prepared - 709-579-5972
When using RBC PAYPLAN, select shipping, then use code AVALON to avoid the shipping charge if you are picking up locally. Having trouble? Call us or visit the store.