This is the new and improved versions.
A smart, direct-drive trainer that's quiet, easy to use and fully interactive with training apps. It also takes tire slippage and pressure calibration out of the equation. ANT+ and Bluetooth smart compatible, so it works with tablets, phones, computers and GPS headunits. With the ability to be controlled by a 3rd party training tool, you can set your intervals before getting on your bike and let the trainer do the resistance adjustments while you focus on goals.
- Direct drive trainer ensures that every watt you generate is accounted for.
- Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body make for easy cassette fitting.
- Updated frame allows for use with long cage derailleurs.
- Trainer can be controlled by Tacx's app, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap and many other apps.
- FE-C and Bluetooth smart control allows you to focus on your training and let the app of you choice change the resistance.
- ERG mode allows you to maintain a certain effort level regardless of your cadence.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 10%.
- Maximum brake power of 1500W ensure you reach your limit before the trainer does.
- A 7kg flywheel, with a flywheel effect of 22.8kg, ensures your get a road like feeling when riding on your trainer.
- Power reading accuracy of 3% requires calibration for best results.
- Compatible with 130mm/ 135mm quick release axles and 142 through axle
- Cassette sold separately.
- no riser block needed