Churn out your miles in the clouds. The Elite Nero Interactive Cycling Trainer Rollers are a floating system that elevate your indoor training experience. This exceptional piece of equipment is durable and well designed. Features include a foldable frame for easy storage and an integrated handle for effortless transport. Plus, it offers connectivity to today’s latest software that makes indoor training interesting and fun. Elite’s My E-Training mobile and desktop software are included free for 12 months. The trainer is also compatible with Zwift, Sufferfest and many other programs. Stay on course with this winner of the Eurobike Gold Award.
- An interactive roller allows for a variety of training sessions. The roller features an innovative magnetic resistance unit, which enables you to simulate plain terrain or slopes. Features three resistance levels via its practical controller on the frame of the roller and, combined with the gear shifter on your bike, conduct different types of training sessions.
- Realistic floating system absorbs any sudden movement, which helps newbies adapt quickly to this type of trainer. It also makes standing on your bike while pedaling much safer.
- Foldable frame with integrated handle that’s easily folded into three sections with one simple movement. It reduces clutter by 50% when not in use. When folded, it's easy to transport via its integrated ergonomic handle on the frame and sturdy locking system.
- Features parabolic shaped rollers. Unlike other home trainers, rollers are not connected to the bike’s frame. This allows you to conduct simple and free training sessions ideal for indoor cycling and prerace warm ups.
- Quickly adjustable based on your bike’s wheelbase, which makes it compatible with both road and mountain bikes. The front roller has 11 different positions to allow perfect compatibility with your bike frame.
- The Misuro B+ sensor makes your trainer compatible with Elite’s My E-Training mobile and desktop software (included free for 12 months). It also hooks you up with popular third-party software like Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and more.
- Integrated footboard
- The completely smooth surface of the rollers decreases noise and tire wear
- Max slope simulation: 7%
- Power output: 425w
- Inner resistance: Mag
- Communication: Sensor required