GPS Bike Computer Helps You Compete and Compare
- Offers in-ride challenges through Strava live segments
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT+® indoor trainers for data display and control
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector™ or Vector 2 power meters
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather
Meet your competitive edge. Edge 520 is the first device with Strava Live Segments, which allows you to compete with your previous best or another rider’s and see real-time results right on screen. Additional analysis features include time in zone, cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time and indoor trainer support.
1 When used with heart rate and power.
2 When used with power.
3 Compatible with certain ANT+ indoor trainers.