They should rename these the Newfoundland shoe...
When the weather is a problem, we have the solution. Our new waterproof and fully insulated Defroster with Body Geometry technology will keep your feet warm and dry no matter how bad the conditions may be.
- Lightweight injection composite sole with sturdy co-molded lugs for traction in the nastiest conditions: 5.0 stiffness index
- Performance-enhancing Body Geometry contours in the outsole and footbed
- Waterproof and seam-sealed upper with low profi le waterproof cover to lock out cold and moisture
- Lightweight Boa® L4 rotary closure for dynamic fi t and on-the-fl y tunability
- 400 gram full-shoe insulation for added warmth
- Thermal fl eece-lined Body Geometry footbed uses a refl ective metallic barrier to trap heat around the foot
- Reflective heel accent for visibility on dark training rides
- Snug-fi tting neoprene collar forms a gusset to lock out cold and moisture
- Compatible with all major MTB pedals
- Approximate weight: 400g (1/2 pair #42)