Contour XCT grips
These extremely comfortable, triple-density ergonomic grips are anatomically designed to help cyclists ride longer by reducing hand numbness and fatigue. Plus they're gold, which is pretty cool. Aggressive grip texture for better control and shorter, hollowed-out support flange for a better grip while descending.
- Medically designed by ergonomic specialist Dr. Roger Minkow to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and cycling-related numbness/weakness of the hands, known as Cyclist's Palsy
- Shorter ulnar nerve support flange plus rounder shaped for better all-around handlebar control in more aggressive riding style
- Aggressive, deep texture for ultimate grip even in muddy conditions
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment
- Softer density in key contact area to cushion the ulnar nerve