Steve Caballero and Haro have colaborated on this brand new 27.5" Cab Dragon. Steve has been a fan of Haro and BMX since his earliest years. Built from 6061 alloy frame with it's unique design that was inspired by one of Steve's own personal bikes, comes with a sealed Mid BB and sealed internal tapered head tube. This model comes with a 1x8 drivetrain, 32h hubs and disc brakes. Weather you're cruising down to the skatepark or heading for a surf, the Cab Dragon will take you there.
CABALLERO – 2021
• Frame : 6061-T6 Heat Treated Alloy Cruiser Mid-Tube Frame, Tapered Internal Headtube w/ MID BB Shell & Disc Brake Mounts
• Fork : 6061 Alloy Disc Fork w/ Tapered 1-1/8"-1.5" Threadless Steerer
• Crankset : 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm - 44t Alloy Narrow-Wide Dragon Chainring
• Pedals : Haro 78' PC w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16"
• Chain : KMC X9
• Bottom Bracket : Sealed Bearing MID
• Front Derailleur : N/A
• Rear Derailleur : microSHIFT Advent 9-Speed w/ Clutch
• Derailleur Shifter(s) : microSHIFT Advent Xpress 9-Speed
• Freewheel | Cassette : microSHIFT Advent 9-Speed 11-42t
• Tires : Kenda "Kwick Seven" 27.5 x 2.0"
• Wheels | Rims : 27.5" Alloy Double Wall
• Hubs : 32h Alloy QR Disc w/ Cassette Rear
• Spokes : 14G
• Brakes : Promax DSK-300 Mechanical Disc Brake w/ 160mm Rotor
• Brake Lever(s) : Promax BL42 Two Finger
• Grips | Tape : Haro Team Grip