The Handlebar Stabilizer Harness has a design like no other. It allows you to carry our Burra Burra Drypack, or other gear, up front on the bars without the threat of it bouncing, sagging, or coming loose when you're miles from anywhere.
- Bar-mounted aluminum brackets allow you to carry your load with security and stability.
- Durable, nylon-coated mesh construction is weather-resistant for peace of mind and added strength.
- Urethane-coated webbing straps interface with aluminum buckles for easy adjustment, reliability, and a long lifespan.
- Reflective logo accent increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Compatible with either flat- or drop bar bike configurations.
- Weight: 318g
- Dimensions (length in cm): 27
The Burra Burra Drypack provides weatherproof protection for your smaller gear. It fits securely on both drop- and flat bar bike rigs via our Harness, and its rolltop design permits access to its contents from either end of the pack. It also features an incredibly durable and water-resistant 100D Cordura® ripstop construction, plus an external zipper pocket for easy access to your on-the-fly items like phones, maps, or keys.
- Weatherproof roll closure makes the pack accessible from two sides for easy entry or exit of its contents.
- 100D Cordura® ripstop mesh construction is light, strong, and tough, while the pairing with the durable Hypalon® elastomer further ensures weatherproofing and temperature control.
- YKK zipper closes an external stash pocket that lets you keep your high-use pieces close-at-hand and easy to access.
- Smaller pack size makes it ideal for both drop- and flat bar bike setups.
- Capacity: 13L or 23L