Special rivets connect the six 5mm thick steel bars which can be folded into a compact block to minimise transport size. The BORDO CENTIUM™ 6010 Folding Lock is the perfect combination of durability and flexibility with tiny transport dimensions. In the CENTIUM version, the folding lock features an elegant design – with a matt, stainless-steel body and a small stainless-steel holder which enables space-saving removal from the side. The steel bars come in a plain black synthetic coating which enhances the aesthetics of the lock and prevents damage to your bicycle’s paintwork. The BORDO CENTIUM™ 6010 Folding Lock is easy to use: the key has a light which makes locking and unlocking your bicycle easier in the dark, and it is coded too. This means that you can order multiple locks keyed alike and use the same key for all of the locks.
- 5 mm thick bars, synthetic coating to prevent damage to paintwork
- Stainless-steel body with manually operated keyhole cover to protect against dirt
- The bars are made of specially hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking