Big Bike Travel case
The benchmark for safe bike transport.
This high quality case has an ABS strike proof shell moulded around an aluminum frame. The shell is double thickness around the wheels on the bottom corners for added strength. The wheels are free running with reinforced axles.
The removable aluminum anti shock frame holds the frame and wheels steady to prevent friction or compression damage. There is plenty of additional interior padding to protect your bike, with minimum disassembly is required only the wheels need to be removed. There is an anti compression disk included to reinforce the centre of the case.
The 4 locks are flush fitting and it has 3 strengthened hinges. It is also designed for stacking, so particularly suitable for team use.
Additional features on the case are 4 lifting handles, one folding pulling handle, which makes it easy to move around.
It's suitable for all frame sizes, including full suspension mountain bikes.
Leave out the anti-shock frame and there's even room for downhill bikes!
There's plenty of room to stow other gear too.
- rectangular shell case
- strike-proof ABS material, black
- surrounding aluminum frame
- four free running castor rollers with reinforced axle
- additional wheel in the ground
- double shell thickness in the roller area
- three hinges and three lockable clip locks, flush with frame, two butterfly locks
- four handles and a reinforced pilot handle for ideal handling comfort
Size (W × H × D)
Inside: 49.40 × 33.50 × 12.60 in.
Outside: 50.40 × 35.00 × 13.60 in.
Shipping: 52.30 × 37.40 × 14.00 in.