Allty 600 is an easy to carry, light weight small bike light, designed for road cyclists, urban commuters, and should fit the need for a mass majority of casual cyclists. Its front LED is capable of 600 lumens of max output with 3 brightness and 2 flash settings. Verticle diffuser and side lighting also enhances rider visibility without causing discomfort to oncoming traffic. Garmin compatible mount with support for GoPro. USB Type-C fast charging.
- Allty 600 offers 600 lumens max of verified output by 1x CREE LED, optimized beam pattern for the best illuminting effect in the dark.
- Vertical grating provides diffusing effect for oncoming traffic, light is refracted and reduced in strength but still quite visible. Adding visibility while avoiding causing issues for others.
- Main light spilling to the side enhances peripheral vision of parallel motorists and cyclists. Reducing the likelihood of accidents.
- 100 – 50 – 25% brightness modes at 600, 300 and 150 lumens respectively, and 2 flash patterns at 0- 300 lumen output range.
- 1.5 hours on full brightness mode and up to 5.5 hours on lowest 150 lumen mode. Flash modes could last 4-5 hours continuously on a full charge.
- 107g in weight with 1600mAh battery capacity.
- USB Type-C fast charging
- Garmin handlebar mount with 3 silicon straps, handlebar mount requires hex key(included) to fasten and stays on the bar. Included is a Garmin to GoPro adapter for wide compatibility with exisiting mounts.