All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected RoadSport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight, floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, the Allez utilizi our vast Retul fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
NOTICE to local customers
Due to public health guidelines from the health minister, customers are not permitted inside the store but can arrange curbside pick-up of orders . We are still doing repairs (via appointment only.)
NOTE to mainlanders **** Due to multiple High Value Orders getting damaged/Lost recently. We are not shipping any bikes at this time. Local purchases only for bikes. ****
- -We are closed on Mondays for the winter
-Repairs are only being accepted via appointment (click service) If you do not have an appointment we will not accept your bike.