Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - alloy bike ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. With all-new gravel geometry and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Gravel riding may be a ‘new’ sport, but the Diverge Sport Carbon has been developed thanks to over four decades of experience. It’s got Future Shock 1.5 and a FACT 8r carbon frame for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. With gravel-inspired SRAM Apex 1 1x11 shifting and DT Swiss G540 wheels the Diverge Sport’s as capable as it is versatile. With Kanza winning Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires, the same rubber we spec on the S-Works Diverge, you’re ready to ride as fast and as far as you want.
- With a FACT 8r carbon frame, the Diverge Sport frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- Gavel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. Increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. The bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- Plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, the new Diverge has a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.