Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s budding female mountain biker, the Mohala is all about providing the comfort and confidence you need to dive deeper into trail. With custom-tuned geometry and components tailored towards a woman’s needs, the Mohala is the perfect bike for female cyclists looking to explore the road less traveled. Frame Features: A from-the-ground-up re-think of our hardtail mountain bikes. First, we’re introducing size increments that ensure we hit every type of rider. Now you can get closer to having a custom fit between a size structure (S, M, L,) that’s consistent across our entire range of mountain bikes. New aspects of the geometry are related to the ride and handling, with slacker head tube angles, lower bottom brackets and shorter chainstays. The result is a more capable bike for more challenging terrain, without comprising speed and efficiency when under power.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5-inch
- Wheels: WTB SX19
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK 100mm tapered
- Crankset: FSA Gamma Drive
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11-36t 10speed
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC riser bar, Kona XC/Road stem, Kona Lisa grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon 27.5x2.2"
- Saddle: Kona Lisa