I Share the Road T-shirt
We had these shirts made to spread the good word about Vehicles sharing the roads with Bicycles. Support the movement for safer cycling.
Ways motorists can improve bicycle safety:
- Respect bicyclists as legal road users with the same rights and responsibilities as motorists. Drive courteously and with tolerance. That cyclist is your neighbor and you are sharing the same road.
- Obey the posted speed limit, and don't drive too fast for conditions.
- Come to a complete stop at each stop sign and red light.
- Check over your shoulder, and always check your blind spot. A bicyclist could be there.
- Maintain a safe distance between your vehicle and the bicycle in front of you.
- Use low-beam headlights when driving in low-visibility conditions.
- Yield to pedestrians and bicyclists in and entering crosswalks.
- If you plan to turn right or pull into a parking space shortly ahead of a bicycle in front of you, do not pass.
- Signal all turns and lane changes 30 meters (100 feet) in advance.
- Pass bicyclists only it is safe to do so. Exercise patience.
See more: Apparel