It's right for you if...
You want the performance of carbon in a trail-shredding package. You love the quick handling of 27.5˝ wheels and the plush ride of a long travel bike, and want a durable parts group and a strong, light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame to handle whatever the trail can dish out.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with an alloy rear triangle for added value. Plus, a RockShox 160mm Lyrik RC fork, 150mm rear travel with an ultra-responsive RE:aktiv shock, a 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for fast engagement, and a Bontrager Line dropper post.
The final word
A stiff carbon frame that's built for rugged riding and gnarly trails, with great suspension and a solid, dependable parts group. It shreds right out of the box, but it's also the perfect platform for upgrades down the line should you ever want to customize your trail ride.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, ISCG 05, 150mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Lyrik RC, DebonAir, Charger 2 damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.60˝
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92mm
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6mm, 15.5: 100mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150mm
- Bontrager Line, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780 width
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 13.61 kg / 30 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).