Available in road or mountain
(Bicycle Handlebar Mittens / Pogies / a.k.a. Moose Mitts)
Bar Mitts Mountain/Commuter Pogie Handlebar Mittens
- Waterproof, .5. mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on each side
- Neoprene has a closed cell construction that features closed air bubble that serve as insulators
- Those who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride and train through fall & winter
- Bar Mitts stay open allowing easy access & removal of hands
- Easily installed & removed. Has an inside velcro cinch that attaches around the handlebars which keeps the Mitts in place
- Can open zipper to cool off if you get overheated
- Cold weather bicycle accessory to keep hands warm and comfortable in the cold, rain, snow and wind. Helps people that suffer with "Raynaud's Disease".
- Bar Mitts are easily installed and removed for temperature changes.
- Bar Mitts stay secure on the handlebars while the body of the neoprene allows easy hand access & removal. Braking and shifting is also easily accomplished.
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness, increasing dexterity due to thinner gloves.